Sunday, November 27, 2011

And another job bites the dust

I'm no longer a red and khaki girl and as good as it's suppose to feel it is uncomfortable.  I left my comfort zone to be challenged and set myself up for another stage of my life.  I have been feeling a pull for quite sometime from God that my time was up and I need to step out of my comfort zone and be challenged.  Of course he really challenged me when it came to choosing my job over family.  I obviously don't want to make him angry that I didn't  listen to him nor do I want to  have my own regrets later so I did what I thought was right.  I'm quickly learning what is right is not always easy and although his timing on challenges in life are always perfect man it doesn't feel perfect right now.  I wake up every morning at 6ish am and just want to take on the world and I have nothing to take on.  My body falls back into bed and I lie there asking "what in the world am I suppose to be doing God?" I also think how my father is washing guilt over me from his grave.  I was raised to have good work ethic and to always work.  One doesn't take a penny from the govt. no matter how poor you are.  Not that I'm taking anything from the govt. but the strong conservative in me is drowning with guilt right now for not working and paying my dues per say.  I feel so liberal (I know I lost a little chunk of my soul as well when I said that) taking time to "find myself" I remember many years ago Oprah had a segment on woman who would take sabbaticals from there family.  Not saying I could ever do this but I can see where one just needs time to reflect on their purpose and do a lot of praying on what God wants to do with their life.  So although I'm at a super rough stage in my life and I cry a gallon bucket of tears everyday I know I'm on the path to where I'm suppose to be and when that right thing comes along I'll be free with open arms to welcome it!

No comments: