Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012! I'm so looking forward to this year and really think it's going to have good things in store for our lil family.  Looking back at 2011 it was just a so-so year.  Not great not horrible either.  I want to look back on 2012 as the year I made GREAT! 
I make resolutions, but try to make practical ones, not ones to lose 100 lbs etc. 
My 2012 resolutions/goals are:
*Read the bible daily
*Use my prayer journal daily
*Do the love dare devotional with my husband daily
*Continue to make progress in living our lives more naturally/organically in all aspects  of my families lives
*Find a job that makes me feel fulfilled
*Continue to work on financial peace
*Volunteer weekly
*Remember peoples birthdays on time

I've never been out for New Years.  Every year growing up we as a family would fondue and I've carried on this tradition. Last night we had cheese fondue with veggies and bread and chocolate fondue with strawberries and pound cake.  We watched Coldplay perform an awesome show on Austin City Limits and enjoyed being in together as a family.  Lola has her birthday on New Years as well.  She turned 4 this year!  I of course being the crazy dog lady made her a hat that she really didn't love wearing but did and bought her a birthday cookie from the 2 paws up dog bakery.

Hope everyone has a prosperous 2012!






1 comment:

David's said...

love all the pictures