Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top O' The Morning To You!

Well I think I really officially scared Grant this morning! I was in full out Irish mode! I went to the library got some irish tunes..even a band out of St. Paul! Made him some green eggs and was attemping to talk all irish to him. He is quite the comic himself but I think he just didn't know what to do with me. I'm making corned beef and cabbage (had it for the first time on Sunday and had to attempt it myself now) and I'm making a bailey's cake for dessert. Grant just had this grin on his face like...she is really loosing it! I kept saying to him.."Think of how dull your life would be if you didn't live with a wierdo?!" Seriously, sometimes I even feel sorry for him!

Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC St. Patty's day and you celebrate safely!

No comments: