Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Are you getting nervous???

So one of the most common questions I'm getting asked is ..."so, are you getting nervous?" I think I have psyched myself so into that it's going to be ok and it's going to make me a more healthy individual that I'm not nervous at all...HONESTLY.  The thing that makes me nervous is having a nightmare while I'm out and not being able to wake up because obviously the anesthesiologist won't allow that. And today it was brought up to me (thanks Torri) that it's on Friday the 13th, doesn't even phase me...but shouldn't it??? I'm not even worried about the new diet I have to follow because I feel I've prepared my phychi into that this is going to be ok.  So nope not nervous, think I'll be ok.  And remember I would love visitors to pass time.  I'm going to have soda, water and snacks here for those who come on by=D We have netflix and lots of movies or just a visit would be awesome!
My address is
N9692 Hopfensperger Rd
Appleton Wi 54915
My Cell
920.217.8210

No comments: