Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Grantie

I think my Grantie is da bomb! I can list a million & one reasons why but I'll spare y'all. This weekend he said two memorable things that melted my heart.
#1 I saw on free cycle someone was giving away a box of baby jars and needed to pick them up. I make candles so I thought cool lil candle jars but my Grantie says if we were to foster a baby we could make organic baby food & bottle it up. To many of you your like so but to me I love that he cares to want to give a baby good healthy stuff;)
#2 My phone alarm is set for the 3 times a day I have to give Lola her medicine & one is 6 am. We go to Church Saturday nights for the most part & this weekend was no exception. When my alarm went off at 6 on Sunday morning he said to me "I wish it wasn't the same service again cause I really feel like going to church again" it melts my heart to know I'm married to a man who finds a relationship with Christ as important as I do.

Today I had a lot on my mind & to put it lightly was moody & not very nice but the boy still loves & forgives me like noone I've ever know! I'm so blessed to have this wonderful man in my life! He has been undergoing many tests to find out why he's had " funky tummy" for months and tomorrow he gets sedated for the first time in his life! I pray they either don't find anything or something easily fixable.

No comments: