Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Love of Kids Music

Today I put together my kids craft binder, set up the little room in the basement as a craft room and put together a kids play list. I'm super excited to have my niece here and do all kinds of creative stuff along with dance and sing! Below are a couple of my favorite kid songs...if you have children  and have some song suggestions for me by all means share them with me!


I could only find a live version of this song.  It's Bottle of Sunshine by Milkshake!  Love them!



I love to do this dance! You can't not smile while doing it!



Fun song for anytime of the year not just Halloween..Trust me!



One of my favorite all time movies and my favorite song off of this soundtrack! 

There are many other kid songs I love and if I get time I will post some more for those with kids who want to get up dance and sing=)....or like me that doesn't have kids but still likes to connect with the inner child

No comments: