Sunday, October 16, 2011

Becoming a vegetarian part II

  We ate meat.  Although for me I did reduce the amount of meat I ate significantly, Grant loves his McDonalds and quite simply he's a meat and potatoes boy.  I'm going to continue to eat a lot less meat but believe it will still be in my diet occasionally which I feel good about.  One recipe I made meatless was a soup.  I make chicken noodle soup frequently.  Instead I made a vegetarian soup:
Vegetable broth
Carrots
Celery
Cheese tortellini

We also did more with shrimp which is technically pescotarian, not vegetarian.  I have not got my self to buy a 5.50 box of hemp milk to retry it so I've just been drinking cows milk but not as much. 

So with that I'm a girl that dreams of being a pescotarian and but will be an occasional meat eating girl instead=)

No comments: