Monday, October 24, 2011

Karaoke Love




I love karaoke! Those who know me, know this about me...those who know me a little bit, probably know this about me...those who don't know me and are reading this, well now you do.  People always tell me when I ask them to sing karaoke.."but I'm not a good singer"...isn't that the joy of karaoke...you don't have to be good but still get to feel like a super star?? I'm fortunate to have a husband who likes it as well (notice I did not put love).  When we moved into our house in White Bear Lake we bought our first karaoke machine and sang in our basement ALL the time!  When we met our neighbors across the street they mentioned they saw us through the window singing which led us to explain that no we were not professional singers practicing, we were karaoke addicts! My friend Sarah shares my love of karaoke...it's awesome!
So if you ever want someone to sing karaoke with I'm your gal.  I have my own machine and a pretty good array of music as well... now I'm in the mood to sing...guess what I'll be doing tonight=D

No comments: