Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Quote(s) of the week

When it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.
~G.K Chesterton

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.
~Unknown

A happy heart is like good medicine, but a broken spirit drains your strength.
~Proverbs 17:22

Hi Everyone!

We have finally been able to hit the water some. This summer has not been the summer to sit poolside on most days. Yesterday we finally got to bring Amber to Door County. We ate at Al Johnsons (the place with the goats on the roof) and hung out at the beach in fish creek. It was a beautiful day up until 430ish when the clouds started rolling in. We finished the day with some custard and headed home. This is suppose to be the weekend that Amber goes back but I haven't heard from Deane in weeks after leaving many msgs. We are just enjoying every moment we can with her and are prepared for whatever happens. Today I plan to clean out the garage for the countless time this summer and straighen up the house that tends to never stay in order. Amber has a "band" with her friends and they've been working on their "concert" =D 10cents for whomever wants to come!

My plan is to find a job here in Green Bay instead of traveling the distance for the Farm Inn . I loved working there but it makes more sense that I'd stay in town. Amber and I tried out a new church this past Sunday and we both loved it and I'm hopeful I've finally found a church home for here.

Anyhoo, not much to report on but I'll continue to keep y'all updated on Amber and on my job search.

Keep enjoying what little bit of summer there is left!
Trudy Renee

Enjoy the perseid meteor shower if your able!

No comments: