Friday, August 14, 2009

The Rainbows Right Around the Corner

Daily Soul Vitamin
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain
~Dolly Parton

Toast of the Day
Here's to the rain that brings green and rainbows.

*The above was based on the Awe-Manac.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today has been rainy with a little thunder. I love days like this because then I don't have to feel guilty about not being outside and enjoying the nice day and can be inside getting things done. We are headed to the cities on Sunday to be with my cousin Tricia who has faced yet another heartbreak. Why are boys so dumb sometimes. One would think by the age of 31 They'd grow up a little. I'm just so super blessed to have found a good one! I will be there through the 24th. When I come back I job hunt.

No comments: