Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm in a musical Mood part II

I didn't want to make one long forever post so thought I'd split it up so let us continue...

Favorite Christian Songs:
Better Than a Halleluja by Amy Grant
Breathe by Rebecca St. James

Amazing Grace by Chris Tomlin
I also love How Great is our God by him

Favorite Love Songs:
                                                              Let me warn you I dont have traditional
                                                              love song taste as most=D


Ice Cream by Sarah McLachlan
Voice of an Angel...love her!!!


Pecan Pie by Golden Smog
Not the best version but it is from St. Paul so I had to use it=D


Take me as I am by Wyclef



Today's music or within the last 5 yearsish
Price Tag by Xenia
I heard this for the first time on the voice and I don't like the original just this version


Hide N Seek by Imogen Heap
It's from 2005 but it's more recent than a lot of stuff I like so I'm going to call it recent

Breakeven by the Script
I have grown to love love this band! 



No comments: