Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm Back!

I've been away for too long and I want to come back!
I found out Tuesday that I have a gallbladder full of stones and I will have to get it removed. I met with my surgeon Thursday and the surgery is scheduled for this coming Wednesday. I'm so excited to get back to life. Work, going out and about...SHOPPING! I'm trying to organize around the house slowly. I get tired out really easy and notice that my ill friend doesn't like a lot of standing. I also will be having a procedure done after that where they stick a camera through my throat to my stomach to check out my acid reflux situation. I've had it bad since 2003 and my dr. seems a little concerned. I also found out my triglycerides are high along with my bad cholesteral. I hate that I'm having these health issues at age 33 and plan to change my diet and start excercising more.
I'm still keeping up with my green living and had a Earth Day party. I showed how to make, laundry detergent, toilet bowl cleaner, all purpose spray, soft soap, and carpet deoderizer. All these recipes can be found in earlier blogs. I swear by them all. I personally have stopped making my own laundry detergent but use seventh generation.
Catlin, Amber and Samantha are coming to spend some time with us starting July 2nd and I'm so excited! I have many fun things planned and I'm sure we'll think of all kinds of fun crafts and stuff to do while they're here.

No comments: