Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Today I went to the big town of Appleton to do some shopping and to get out of the house for awhile. I stopped at Atlanta Bread to have a sandwich and as I'm sitting there, there is this lady (yes, lady, mid 30's maybe pushing 40) with stilletos (did I even spell that right?) on. To me she looked so ridiculous first of all for wearing, them beings I'm all about comfort, and trying to walk in them. It looked like to much work to try and keep herself up. There was probably a time when I cared about what I looked like than if I was comfortable or not. I'm happy to report comfort wins and I can walk a straight line no problem=)

1 comment:

Shell said...

Trudy, I agree with you! I know that might be a shock to you, but my mantra is: if you can't walk in your shoes, why wear them? Yeah,
we're getting old! There was a time for me, too, when I would stumble around in heels.... NO MORE!