Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day 10'

Grant and I went to Eagle Bend for the big day. Saturday was my Mother in Laws annual church mother daughter brunch/program. This year was the first year that I've actually been sad and I'll admit it, a little bitter about not being blessed with a child like others are. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy for all the woman who are blessed to be mothers, just a little sad for myself and others like me who aren't as blessed. I don't know if it's the fail in fertility this past year or just the more of the want to be a mom as time goes by and my biological clock is ticking.
I'm going to focus on having my 2 neices and nephew with me this summer and know that God has his plan for me.

1 comment:

Shell said...

Trudy-

Whether you realize it or not, you have a been a surrogate mother of sorts for your nieces and nephews. You and Grant have both had such a positive influence on their lives. Still, I do see how that could be hard for you at the brunch.... HUGS... miss you!