Monday, May 3, 2010

ok, maybe I've lived under a shell and need to expand my horizons

I'm the kind of person who sees a movie, loves it, and watches it a million times. Don't get me wrong, I've seen quite a few movies but nothing compared to say my husband. Some of my favorite movies that I've seen a hundred times...give or take, include:
Reality Bites
The original Muppet Movie
Harold and Maude
Love Actually
The Holiday
Sixteen Candles
Pretty in Pink...among others

So my husbands friend Scott was here in January and made a list (on a napkin) of movies he feels I NEED to see. So I've watched 3 so far. I plan to give a little write up of how I liked each movie and would welcome any other movie suggestions!
Scott had also informed me of what a GREAT deal netflix is especially with the ps3 so last night I joined all you other netflixers out there and finally signed up.
Here is a list of the movies I have so far:

Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Rain Man
This is spinal tap
Goodfellas
2001
lord of the rings
war of the worlds
Milk
the usual suspects
the shining
hunt for red october
the truman show
schindlers list (which I did see in the theatre but don't remember it at all)
sound of music
la confidential
field of dreams
raiders of the lost arc

No comments: