Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

Grant and I usually don't make a big fuss of Valentines Day and I was potentially going to be in the cities this weekend anyhoo. Well last night at 12 Grant says "since it's 12 can I give you your Valentines day card?" Grant is like a excited kid when he has something to give and rarely can make it until the day of to give something. So he presents me with this card he made on the computer. He had found a card envelope in my "craft" area and decorated it with hearts and wrote love on it written all funky. The card reads on the outside To my beloved wife and on the inside it says happy valentines day to the one I love (a little R.E.M. slipped in there), you are my inspiration to be a better person. When it comes to words Grant is so good! In it was 3 coupons he made. One is for free hugs and kisses even doggie kisses from the girls for LIFE! WOW..that's intense! Another for dinner at the Roxy which is a restaurant downtown Oshkosh that has AWESOME steaks! The last one is for a free movie date! The fun thing about the movie one is we never go to movies. We hate spending the money on what it costs and would rather rent them anyhoo..so the movie will be a special treat!
I know many woman say I have the best husband (or at least I hope many do), but I truly feel blessed to have such a wonderful caring man who is sensitive to me and others. I'm going to give in and celebrate cupids arrow hitting me. I'm going to go and get a couple steaks, shrimp, a bottle of wine, and ingredients to make miniture cheesecakes....maybe even light a few candles and well you know=D
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments: