Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Still shopping till their dropping!

It amazes me with the economy being as bad as it's suppost to be, the number of cars in the mall parking lot. Now don't get me wrong, I do believe that our economy is not in good standing right now. Two Saturdays ago, Grant and I went to the Appleton Mall (equivelent to Rosedale...I might say even a tad nicer) and the parking lot was so loaded with cars that is was hard to find a parking spot without walking from the near end. Last night I went there again to exchange a shirt a Penny's and it was really busy there. My friend Virginia who works at Penny's at the Rosedale mall in the cities said the same thing about that Saturday. So that's it, I'm just amazed by how busy the mall is and the amount of bags people are carrying around with a Gloria Jeans still in hand.

No comments: