Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stupid commercials

There are many dumb commercials. My favorite dumb ones are the head on. Now lately with Valentines day coming they are advertising Vermont Teddy Bears and PJ grams. I told Grant I better never recieve a cheesy teddy bear and if he gets me pjs I would hope he'd find some comfy ones that he took the time to pick out and wrap. Or how about the every kiss begins with kay commercials. Kisses begin with a man and a woman treating one another with respect not over stupid jewelry! And why is it always the man giving, why not the woman treating his man to a cute teddy or a nice chain from a jewelry store. Men deserve love to! Grant and I are not big Valentines day people and we choose to celebrate our love everyday of the year not just a hallmark holiday of the year.

No comments: