Monday, January 5, 2009

E-mail Quote of the week

Nature gives you the face you have at 20; it is up to you to inherit the face you have at 50.
— Coco Chanel

"The first wealth is health."-Ralph Waldo Emerson



It's a new year and what is everyone wanting....to shed pounds of course. Well Grant and I are right there with y'all. We have let ourselves go to put in nicely. As I've mentioned we love to play games, drink lots of soda and snack while doing so. We have started making healthier choices in our everyday diets the past year. So today we went grocery shopping and our basket looked awesome! Grant is actually on the treadmill while I type this! With each other I really think we can do this. I've always taken advantage of my good health but as I do get older I do need to start helping my body age the way I want it. Hygenically speaking we've always taken great care of ourselves, now we have to take care of the health part. So I will keep you updated. I started a blog awhile ago that was going to be strictly green articles but now it's going to be everyday things including my quotes of the week. With that change came the change of the link as well. For those who visit me on myspace I will no longer have one after Wednesday. I just decided to do the blog thing and keep track of everyone by e-mail. Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL new year. http://gerdiedaisy.blogspot

No comments: