Sunday, January 4, 2009

Go Giants!

So since I like to go on and on about nothing at all I do think this blog thing is best for me...especially with american idol coming up! Please don't tell me when I've spelled something wrong or haven't used proper grammer because really I'm doing this for fun and the mere fact that I'm so far away from all my friends (except the ones I made here in wi) and it's a good way for people to keep tabs on me=) since I'm not the best at calling on the phone. Please feel free to tell me how you feel about anything I write..I'm very open to any feedback...REALLY!
But for now I'd like to vent some anger about the vikings offense (or the lack of)! I'm now excited for the giants to beat some eagle butt! I've become a giants fan because I like the Manning boys. What nice sweet down to earth kids eh' At least when I root for the giants it is less likely I'll be dissapointed.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We do love our American Idol! Nice to see you in blogland, cousin-in-law.